Neale Donald Walsch presents...
The Conversations with God E-treat:
The Agenda of the Soul
Join us for this online virtual event, conducted by Neale live,
with real-time two-way interactions with participants.
On November 14th Neale Donald Walsch will offer 10 hours of deep exploration of life’s most compelling questions during this time of challenge over one full Saturday. Now, more than ever, we want to know...
- What is my Soul’s role in today’s turmoil?
- Where do spirituality and practicality meet?
- How can I best serve my Life’s Purpose?
- Is there a way to stay at peace during this upheaval?
What's an E-treat?
Through the power of Zoom, we have developed an online version of our much loved, in-person, Spiritual Renewal Retreats, making it possible for you and Neale to connect in a new and surprisingly intimate way.
More About this E-treat:
Who among us would have imagined 12 months ago that our lives would be undergoing an experience such as the one we’re moving through now?
It seems that every day we're being brought face-to-face with the most important matters that can possibly come before the heart, mind, and soul. We can’t escape our confrontation and a deeper
exploration of these issues now even if we wanted to. Our daily encounters are inviting us to reach our highest understanding about...
1. What is really most important in life
2. Our assumed identity and our true identity
3. How life really works, and why it works that way
4. The roles of our Body, Mind, and Soul in everyday events
5. Bringing our Higher Self to moments of lower vibe
6. Healing today’s fear when tomorrow seems scary
7. Collaborative Creation: a tool we hardly ever use consciously
This E-treat offers a deep look at topics rarely discussed in everyday conversation, but that absolutely affect our everyday experience. Direct interaction with Neale can bring these understandings home in a powerfully personal, and actually useful, way.
Event is now in progress.